W203 N/S Rear fog light not working - tried 4 working bulbs

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
No, it is a single fog on facelift W203 as well, as with all UK market Mercedes cars.

sailorjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C200 EXECUTIVE ESTATE 2018
Well, thanks guys! I've just logged on having found the same thing after checking lights with MOT coming up, checking bulbs over and over, and deciding I'd have to ask the whizz-kids on the MB forum.

There can't be many foruims where your question is answered even before you post it.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Well, thanks guys! I've just logged on having found the same thing after checking lights with MOT coming up, checking bulbs over and over, and deciding I'd have to ask the whizz-kids on the MB forum.

There can't be many foruims where your question is answered even before you post it.

I have the answers pre written out all ready to post

Thinking the other, not many post get through without a fix on here. the number of post unanswered here are also almost nill :D:D

sailorjim

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB C200 EXECUTIVE ESTATE 2018
One thing that worries me - if I take my car across the channel the rear fog lights become illegal don't they? (Even with the right headlamp stickers)

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
One thing that worries me - if I take my car across the channel the rear fog lights become illegal don't they? (Even with the right headlamp stickers)

No, the fog lamp may be on the wrong side, but then so is the driver!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom