W203 SRS warning light

mrmb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200 CDI Sport Edition 125 2011 / W215 CL600 Bi-Turbo M275 2002
I just want to lwt you know that you disabked the mat in the seat from SRS module through DAS and Xentry for newer models ;-)

OP
F

fifthwheel

Reaction score
I just want to lwt you know that you disabked the mat in the seat from SRS module through DAS and Xentry for newer models ;-)
Sorry for late reply I've only just seen your post. Can you tell me a bit more about enabling/disabling using the in car controls.

mrmb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200 CDI Sport Edition 125 2011 / W215 CL600 Bi-Turbo M275 2002
No Problem. So you need to have Xentry/DAS which is unlocked to Developer Licence + few other patches that will bypass the special password during the programming procedure. So when you will have somebody that does have this system then you to SRS control module and go to Special Functions. Over there you are able to deactivate the sensor under the passenger seat. This will cause all front airbags being exploded during the accident. Sorry for teh late response.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom