W203 standard 16alloy-SLK16 alloy?

pvd815

Reaction score
Website
www.boracaybulldogs.com
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 320 2005
Hi there everyone,
was thinking of changing my w203 c270 stock 16'alloy wheel to a slk/clk 16' alloy (5 spoke). I was wondering if it will fit my w203 c270? thanks in advance for your advice.

G

George L Murray

Hello there
I was also thinking of changing my alloys. coincidentally they are on a c270 also and are completely shot. MB alloys are horrendously expensive though.
George

Silver_Star

Reaction score
Rural Leicestershire near where Pork Pies and Stil
Your Mercedes
W203.006, S211.208 Land Rover 90
eBay is your friend for genuine's. Failing that there are companies like 'Wheel Works' in Nottingham that do repica wheels.

As for fittment you need to make sure that they are not far off the offset of your current wheels and also try and keep the 'rolling radius' the same as you can throw your speedo out and it will mess up the handling.

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
I have 17 inch set suitable for both cars. Have a look in the spares for sale section, there is also an e-bay link.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom