W204 - 2011 Injectors

aTecko

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 250CDi / 2011
Hello everyone,

I am "most probably" going to buy C-Class 250CDi W204 (year 11/2011) with 130k KMs.

I would like to ask as I seen a lot of issues with Injectors.
I've tried to decode the VIN on https://www.datamb.com and it show me this : " 70O - UPDATE OF INJECTION SYS. SERIES PRODUCTION CONFIG."

Does it anyhow mean, that the injectors were changed ?

Thank you a lot for a help in advance,
Best regards,
Jan

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-7_23-30-34.png
    upload_2018-3-7_23-30-34.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
OP
A

aTecko

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 250CDi / 2011
Maybe I found it. Looks like it is really connected to the Injector change.

Steve@Avantgarde

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.avantgarde-automotive.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300 Coupe AMG Line PP/NE, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
Rarely see injector issues with 651's now, most were sorted out under warranty. You can't discount an injector failure though, but no more than you would on any other MB engine.

OP
A

aTecko

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 250CDi / 2011
Rarely see injector issues with 651's now, most were sorted out under warranty. You can't discount an injector failure though, but no more than you would on any other MB engine.
Thank you a lot. So I am pretty sure that I am going to buy it. Gonna check it with MB Service guy to fully check it mechanically and on diagnosis tomorrow. So hopefully everything will be going ok. Again, thank you a lot Steve.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom