1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W204 MODS - HELP, ADVICE AND OPINIONS

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by MERCSPORT, Jan 2, 2013.

1. MERCSPORT

MERCSPORT Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2009 CLS 350 CDI Grand Edition
    I am contemplating on changing the appearance of my 204 C180 now, Iv had her for 2 years, and she's been through enough bumps and scrapes :rolleyes: unfortunately including a recent hit and run incident involving a big Mercedes Sprinter (luckily got the registration).

Here is what I am deciding to do;

Tint windows
    Front xenon light upgrade
    Chrome mirrors
    Bigger AMG Alloys
    Boot Spoiler (Big enough to stand out, but not too big!)
    And maybe some more power?

Im not looking to spend stupid money, so would appreciate advice, tips or if anyone has any contacts to go to, to get this work done or where I can buy parts etc.

Thanks in advance

2. RANGY

RANGY New Member

Your Mercedes:
    220 CDI 204
    im sure you will find after market on ebay if you have a look,cheaper than MB

3. turbopete

turbopete Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2010 '60' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi Zetec (sorry)
    unless its a kompressor, id not bother trying to get more power. very little return without HUGE expense. if you want more power, buy a bigger engined version would be my advice!

if its a sport version, ive seen them with 18's from the factory although 19's are fitted to the 63, but may have clearance issues on the standard wings.

im not a fan of the chrome mirrors. they look like the chrome arch trims IMO. but thats just my opinion. most of what you are looking for is on ebay

4. Steve@Avantgarde

Steve@Avantgarde Forum Supporter Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    C220CDI AMG Line Premium, SLR McLaren Roadster, SL55 & C32AMG
    Why bother ruining a lovely car?

Why not sell it and invest in something a little meatier from AMG which has been engineered by experts?

Im just think chrome mirrors and spoilers etc on an MB look tacky and like its some kind of pimp mobile.

5. whitenemesis

whitenemesis Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLS55 AMG '05
    To do the xenon upgrade properly (and legally) is very expensive. Take Steve's advice, sell up and get a car that meets more of your desires!