1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W205 2019 Audio 20 entry level Sat Nav

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by staylorhome, Jan 8, 2019.

1. staylorhome

staylorhome Senior Member

Is there anyway of importing speed cameras into the entry level Sat nav on a new 2019 model c class

I don,t thinks its the Garmen Sat Nav and its not Comand

2. wivenhoe

wivenhoe Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2018 E Class E350e plug in hybrid
    Comand is now a definate no. I would ask PocketGPSworld https://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Cameras&referer=SideBar

I used them for years with Comand and found them to be accurate and regularly updated. As you’ll see, they provide files for most systems and ar3 very helpful. Good luck as I suspect MB may have closed the function of importing POI’s as they have on the latest Comand

3. OP
    staylorhome

staylorhome Senior Member

Thanks for the reply, i suspect so as i cannot see even where you would import them

4. wivenhoe

wivenhoe Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2018 E Class E350e plug in hybrid
    On previous Comand's you had the cameras as POI's on a SD card which on C is in the port in the central arm rest compartment. Have a look at the sat nav menu and see if there is an import POI facility.
    I have given up trying to import them into my Comand - I use Waze in the background in CarPlay and this warns over the speakers - not as elegant as having the cameras displayed on the map but better than nothing.