W205 C63s, 626bhp & 923nm!!

GAD Tuning North

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 c250cdi amg line
Hi All

just an update,

as I mentioned a few weeks ago we would get this lovley C63s back on the dyno for a few checks now she is run in and gone through all the adaptations.

no software changes were done on the day just collecting data.

and she made some very impressive figures!!

true testament to @Anthony @GAD Tuning LTD and his work

stock 444bhp & 455ftlbs / 616nm @Wheels
tuned 520bhp & 566ftlbs / 767nm @ wheels

gained +76bhp +111ftlbs / +151nm @ wheels
+91bhp +133ftlbs / +181nm @fly

equates to 626bhp & 681ftlbs / 923nm @ fly

very impressive numbers from this very fast AMG

edited 1.jpg edited 2.jpg 20191011_130412.jpg

OP
GAD Tuning North

GAD Tuning North

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 c250cdi amg line
and how does that feel out on the open road ???

The feedback from the customer was very good, much much faster which was going to be obvious, what was more surprising was the increase in drivability and traction.

The customer was more or less flat out accelerating in a good mix of corners and he was able to apply the throttle sooner and was able to come on the power earlier and apply a lot more throttle on corner exits with no slippage.

Also customer completed a series of race launches with much less wheelspin then when stock.

Its sounds very odd but I have noticed that with a good mix of AMG cars, they launch better once tuned in my experience and from customers feedback in general.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom