w210 estate front bumper removal for xenon access

sshamgit

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 e220cdi estate 58 reg facelift
hi guys....i wish to change bulbs on my 2002 e320 estate 240000 miles. there xenon, just cant get room on near side because of hidrolic fluid bottle ..will the headlamps come out or is it a bumper off . any one got a diagram in fact any one got diagram of all parts bit like a hayns manual thanks in antisipation.....

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The headlamps only come out with the bumper off,,I can sen you the details of how to do it

LYNALL

Reaction score
Bit extreme bumper removal to replace a bulb, is the asd susp tank on rubber hoses ie can you unbolt it and lift it away just enough to get clearance.
The bulb itself is a doddle to change once you get the silly yellow ring twisted off.

Lynall

OlafMaxwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W210 E320 CDI Estate
I have heard a rumour that a certain Citroen model must have the bumper removed to replace bulbs.

We also have a Rover 75 at home, beautiful car, to replace headlamp bulbs you have to remove a panel on the wheel arch liner and thread a double jointed four universal jointed arm through to repalce the bulb. Easier if you taker the wheel off....... or else just buy the replacement bulbs in Halfords and sit back while they fit for free . . . . in half an hour...

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I have heard a rumour that a certain Citroen model must have the bumper removed to replace bulbs.

We also have a Rover 75 at home, beautiful car, to replace headlamp bulbs you have to remove a panel on the wheel arch liner and thread a double jointed four universal jointed arm through to repalce the bulb. Easier if you taker the wheel off....... or else just buy the replacement bulbs in Halfords and sit back while they fit for free . . . . in half an hour...
A BMW of around 2000,, 4 hours labour to change a bulb

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom