w210 seat cusion.

foremost4

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL R230 2010
Hi has anyone had experience of refurbishing the drivers seat? Mine has sagged & I wish to restore it. It has fabric covers, also has from new the air support system but I dont think this should present a problem. cheers.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
It is quite a skilled job to do this, and the covers come off easily. there are many firms that do very good work for a low cost on this kind of thing. If you give an indication of where you are in the UK perhaps a member could recommend one to you. If you want to do it yourself I can send you the instructions for removing the covers

Bill.Mak

Reaction score
removing seat covers

I have a2002 w220 with leather trim.
I need to remove the cover to check the srs sensor. I believe the leather is held in place by clips but so far have been unable to trace them. I have found this forume to be very helpful in the six weekd that I have owned the car which i find marvellous to drive

Bill.Mak

Reaction score
[=Bill.Mak;474123]I have a2002 w220 with leather trim.
I need to remove the cover to check the srs sensor. I believe the leather is held in place by clips but so far have been unable to trace them. I have found this forume to be very helpful in the six weekd that I have owned the car which i find marvellous to drive[/

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I can give you the info,,could you please remind me in a couple of days time as my mouse will no go up and down

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
I can give you the info,,could you please remind me in a couple of days time as my mouse will no go up and down

I could recommend you get a pussy (Cat) malcolm ..would make your mouse move..

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom