W211 air-con problem

girota

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 mercedes E550 4 matic sport package
Hi.First sorry for my english.I have 2003 E320 sport and i have problem with my AC.I buy this car in the winter time and i dont check if the ac working.Now i try press the button AC and the red lights start blinking.I chack the ac compressor and i find the pulley have no clutch.I buy used but tested ac compressor and change him.After that i try recharge the system and i cant turn the ac on becouse the ac button still blinking and not turn on the compressor.After that i give power from fuse box strait to ac compressor and i recharge the system and my ac start working.but after i disconect the power and put the jack back to ac compressor the ac button still blinking and i cant turn the compressor on.Do i need reset something after i change the compressor and i recharge the system?Sorry if you dont understand my english is very poor.Im form czech republic and i live in USA .Thank you for help.

nickcc101

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S203 C180 auto estate 2001 (sold)
Far as i know you will need to have the system reset using M/B Star computer. Had same problem with mine when i bought from dealer, aircon not working even after recharge. Dealer had to take car to M/B to have reset carried out.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom