W211 air-con problem

girota

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 mercedes E550 4 matic sport package
Hi.First sorry for my english.I have 2003 E320 sport and i have problem with my AC.I buy this car in the winter time and i dont check if the ac working.Now i try press the button AC and the red lights start blinking.I chack the ac compressor and i find the pulley have no clutch.I buy used but tested ac compressor and change him.After that i try recharge the system and i cant turn the ac on becouse the ac button still blinking and not turn on the compressor.After that i give power from fuse box strait to ac compressor and i recharge the system and my ac start working.but after i disconect the power and put the jack back to ac compressor the ac button still blinking and i cant turn the compressor on.Do i need reset something after i change the compressor and i recharge the system?Sorry if you dont understand my english is very poor.Im form czech republic and i live in USA .Thank you for help.

nickcc101

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S203 C180 auto estate 2001 (sold)
Far as i know you will need to have the system reset using M/B Star computer. Had same problem with mine when i bought from dealer, aircon not working even after recharge. Dealer had to take car to M/B to have reset carried out.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom