W211 Mats

Kirbs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ECLASS 280 sport,2009,3.0 and SL350 2004
Good morning again!

I am looking to change the mats on my W211 front and rear of course

Ebay throws up some MB? mats but as ever you are never really sure,they are around £30 for the tight knit velour originals ,bought some before off ebay and it wasn't what they said on the tin

Have called MB for a price ,they didn't have a price but was sure it was £100 plus so I phoned my mortgage broker

Does anyone have a source that they have used and had a good experience please that has given the quality at a reasonable price

Thanks again

Paul

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Have you tried MB Grangemouth Paul? I bought the MB ones for my SL there and the cost IIRC was ‘reasonable’ to be fair only 2 mats of course but my memory tells me £45 ish
I’ve had mats from other sources and all very good , some would say a mats a mat but I like originals unless they’re crepe of course!

OP
K

Kirbs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Have you tried MB Grangemouth Paul? I bought the MB ones for my SL there and the cost IIRC was ‘reasonable’ to be fair only 2 mats of course but my memory tells me £45 ish
I’ve had mats from other sources and all very good , some would say a mats a mat but I like originals unless they’re crepe of course!
John,only tried local MB so will try Grangemouth,thanks again

Sasha94

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 CLK55 AMG
Think even they were nearly £100 for my CLK and nearly £200 for AMG ones. I am gutted I missed a set of AMG ones on eBay for £35 buy it now posted but I forgot to look again and buy them! Messaged the seller at the end of the listing and they were gone! Immaculate too.

Carmats4U and Ambassador mats are supposed to be good for aftermarket but not much less than genuine at full price so MB Grangemouth may even be cheaper anyway.

OP
K

Kirbs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi

As an update and maybe use for someone in the future I have spoken to MB Grangemouth 01324-666100 Neil Young[cant help singing a tune at this point] and he couldnt have been more helpful.They only do all 4 ,the velour type is £112 plus a fiver postage and the standard rougher texture are £79 so just making my mind up

Then I went on ebay again and these came up,was very tempted because they look so good,but in the end I though nah!

Used,£180 and £20 postage ,very tempting lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes...798052?hash=item239651caa4:g:4N8AAOSwTmtaRhaX

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
But you can finance them for £16.01 per month for 12 months so only an additional 6.3%, how could you resist a bargain like that? Their definition of ‘perfect condition’ differs from mine entirely too...:coffee:

Sasha94

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 CLK55 AMG
£180 lol, they aren’t much more than £200 brand new! It was a set like that I missed for £35, what a blonde moment that was...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom