W211 Split intercooler hose info reqd

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
Hi Again gentlemen,

Sorry to trouble you once again, could someone please give me the part number for the intercooler hose in the attached photo, it is from my W211 ,E270 CDI unfortunately it,s split and I want to purchase a replacement online if possible as I would at this point not want to go to my local stealership, any advice on costings and where to get one quickly would be most welcome.
Many thanks
Alfie B

Attachments

• DSCN0545.jpg
    DSCN0545.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
I know i have one in stock, trouble is with postage, it will be cheaper buying one from mb.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
youre not having much luck lately Alfie! did they manage to sort your SBC out? or is it a touchy subject?

OP
ALFIEBEARD

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
youre not having much luck lately Alfie! did they manage to sort your SBC out? or is it a touchy subject?

Hi Pete,
Ha Ha you,re right there mate, I hav,nt heard from MB about the SBC yet but I did actually send some pictures of the leaking pump to them today and requested they send one of their technical liason officers to inspect the braking system, that was at 4pm today so I may get some sort of reply by tomorrow afternoon, I will let you lads all know how things go on that score. Yeh on my way home tonight (1st time ive used the car this week) there was a whooshing noise and sure enough the ****** hose had split:rolleyes:. If I did,nt have bad luck I would,nt have any he he, my wife is now starting to take the pi$$ and telling me to get a Toyota like hers:rolleyes:, 125,000mls totally fault free:mad:, but at least I dont have to drive with a balaclava on eh:lol:.
Take Care
Alfie B

Last edited:
OP
ALFIEBEARD

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
I know i have one in stock, trouble is with postage, it will be cheaper buying one from mb.

Hi SAM/UNIT,
would you know the price of it off hand? I am not worried about postage costs, its just I dont want to go to my dealership at the moment as I have this SBC complaint ongoing with them, and I would rather stay away until I get some information back from Martin Hymers from MB in the Netherlands who is dealing with my case.

Regards
Alfie B

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
balaclava? dont forget the beige suit and the adenoid problem to make you sound like the stereotypical trainspotter if you drive the toyota! ive seen more character in a blade of grass!!! reliable but boring. unless they get chance to get past about 10yrs old. then its typical jap car. reliable, but your driving a huge sieve!

OP
ALFIEBEARD

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
balaclava? dont forget the beige suit and the adenoid problem to make you sound like the stereotypical trainspotter if you drive the toyota! ive seen more character in a blade of grass!!! reliable but boring. unless they get chance to get past about 10yrs old. then its typical jap car. reliable, but your driving a huge sieve!

I am gonna show my wife Carol this one ha ha:D:lol:.
Alfie B

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
maybe we should all go out together and have a party when the dealers finally pull their fingers out of their ar$e$ and your SBC is sorted?! :lol::rolleyes:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
i remember not too many years ago, having to get a 6yr old jap car (i wont mention what here) welded up on the sills to get it through its mot!

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
and look on the bright side, when the toyota gets to that age, you can get into the recycling game and Carol can then use it to sieve flour when she is baking etc!!! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

OP
ALFIEBEARD

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
maybe we should all go out together and have a party when the dealers finally pull their fingers out of their ar$e$ and your SBC is sorted?! :lol::rolleyes:

Yes good idea there,s only two problems one is we would have to go in the Toyota and two it'll probably be over 10yrs old by then he he.
Regards
Alfie B

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
well o the plus side, at least the dealers cant say they havent had adequate chance to spot any issues that need sorted under warranty for the bodywork, and your 211 wont end up with the problems 210s have! (yes i know its a galvanised one before anyone points this out!)

as for the toyota being over 10yrs old, i could always bring my welder along too.........

OP
ALFIEBEARD

ALFIEBEARD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
JAGUAR XF-R SPORT
Thats true he he.;)
Alfie B

Top Bottom