W212 E350 blower motor

rpe2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
His: 2018 E220 d; Hers: 2016 SMAX
Greetings Everybody!

I've been off here for a while but hope you are all well.

Has anyone experienced issues with a 212 blower motor? Mine was making a slow ticking noise this morning, and I was beginning to wonder why my feet were so cold. After I got to work, I gave it a couple of thumps and it sped up.

A new fan required?

Thanks to all.

Richard

OP
R

rpe2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
His: 2018 E220 d; Hers: 2016 SMAX
Fixed it, the brushes had got stuck in their sliders, gave each brush a wiggle and all sorted (caked with lots of carbon dust).

Greetings Everybody!

I've been off here for a while but hope you are all well.

Has anyone experienced issues with a 212 blower motor? Mine was making a slow ticking noise this morning, and I was beginning to wonder why my feet were so cold. After I got to work, I gave it a couple of thumps and it sped up.

A new fan required?

Thanks to all.

Richard

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom