W220 rear camber arm issue

Dragonml

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml270cdi mk1
Hi all
I hope somone can help me please.
I am in need of both rear camber arms
For w220 s class year 2003 3.2cdi long wheel base but all main uk car parts company's can find me one.
I took original part number from it and its w2203521005 and its not giving them anything to go by.?
I was hoping to get good femforder or trw aftermarket one .
I cant see Mercedes changing same part across w220 models.
Can my part number be cross referenced to different part number ?
I was hoping to change camber arms and both rear torque arms as subframe is off the car ,but i cant find even one i desperately need the camber arm w2203521005 ,torque arm part number is w2203521105 its still ok but i wanted to change it.
Can someone with more knowledge please help me.
Thank you

OP
D

Dragonml

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml270cdi mk1
Thank you both for replays and help.
I need to try that Mercedes website from your link bit better i cant get much info from it ? And i am better with spanners that pc and websites.
I dropped w from part number and i was getting same results as per you link uper camber link from Metzger and vaico never heard of any of them company's and god knows what quality is like?
I was hoping to find lemforder or trw part,i have used them before and both are excellent and lasting.
But according to my part number they dont do them.?
Again according to internet trw and some other company's do bushes only for above arms?
I am sure mercedes will have good quality arms but price will be sky high.
Thank you all for your help

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Thank you both for replays and help.
I need to try that Mercedes website from your link bit better i cant get much info from it ? And i am better with spanners that pc and websites.
I dropped w from part number and i was getting same results as per you link uper camber link from Metzger and vaico never heard of any of them company's and god knows what quality is like?
I was hoping to find lemforder or trw part,i have used them before and both are excellent and lasting.
But according to my part number they dont do them.?
Again according to internet trw and some other company's do bushes only for above arms?
I am sure mercedes will have good quality arms but price will be sky high.
Thank you all for your help
Picked these part numbers up from a French website for 2203521005, there is a Metzger part for €45 I've used them and they are good quality.
METZGER 53043909 4250032586898
Febi Bilstein 23034 4027816230342
TRW JTC1162 3322937690145

Last edited:
OP
D

Dragonml

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml270cdi mk1
Hi lads
Thank you for all your help.
But unfortunately i need it again.
Same sorry as before.
Mercedes part number w2203521105
Its upper cotrol arm ,its one opposite camber arm on rear subframe you found for me.
I contacted autodoc. As per your French link,they have German,English website too and they are saying they dont have alternative for that part number
Any ideas how to find corect part again.
Thank you so much

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Hi lads
Thank you for all your help.
But unfortunately i need it again.
Same sorry as before.
Mercedes part number w2203521105
Its upper cotrol arm ,its one opposite camber arm on rear subframe you found for me.
I contacted autodoc. As per your French link,they have German,English website too and they are saying they dont have alternative for that part number
Any ideas how to find corect part again.
Thank you so much
https://www.webdealauto.com/fr/triangle-ou-bras-de-suspension/febi-bilstein-23033/273.612984.html
Have a look at that there are other parts that look like what you need but I don't have all the details of your car. If it's not right but the details in on the Home page.
P.S. If you don't reply to the post in this box no one will get an alert and won't know you've replied.

OP
D

Dragonml

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ml270cdi mk1
https://www.webdealauto.com/fr/triangle-ou-bras-de-suspension/febi-bilstein-23033/273.612984.html
Have a look at that there are other parts that look like what you need but I don't have all the details of your car. If it's not right but the details in on the Home page.
P.S. If you don't reply to the post in this box no one will get an alert and won't know you've replied.
Hi

Thank you
I have managed to get camber arms from autodoc Germany.
But for life of me no one can get rear uper torque arms.
Original torque arms part number w2203521105
Shassie number of my car is WDB2201252A362860 .
I have emailed lot of company's and all i am getting back is,
We don't have alternative to your part number,only mercedes will provide you with correct part.
To me this is strange as car manufactures normally develop one subframe and its interchangeable with models,maybe high powered s55 or s600 would have upgraded parts.
Thank you again for help

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Hi

Thank you
I have managed to get camber arms from autodoc Germany.
But for life of me no one can get rear uper torque arms.
Original torque arms part number w2203521105
Shassie number of my car is WDB2201252A362860 .
I have emailed lot of company's and all i am getting back is,
We don't have alternative to your part number,only mercedes will provide you with correct part.
To me this is strange as car manufactures normally develop one subframe and its interchangeable with models,maybe high powered s55 or s600 would have upgraded parts.
Thank you again for help
http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_Su...&catalog=66T&model=220125&group=35&subgrp=075
Have a look through the exploded diagram and identify the parts the list of parts gives you the origonal parts number and any updates through to the latest compatible.
PS I put in your chassis number at the top of the page that gives you all details of your car.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom