W639 front hub problem

Big Cheese

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63 2007
For my sins I have purchased a 55 plate vito to ferry the good lady to the various warehouses she uses to furnish her shop.
Nice van,but I have a problem with the front passenger side hub.
I changed the hub & wheel bearing & fitted a aftermarket hub & abs/wheel speed sensor.
Abs kicks in at low speed & puts the van in limp mode & no reading on live data whilst driving.
Bought a used OEM wheel hub of a 2010 vito & live data shows double the speed on the wheel in question.
so,is there double the amount of magnets in the 2010 hub?
No magnet in the aftermarket?
In my defense I tried phoning Mercedes for parts but was kept on hold that long I gave up in the end.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

OP
B

Big Cheese

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63 2007
UPDATE
After changing aftermarket Abs speed sensor for a original part,problem solved!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom