Wanted for display - S class pre year 2000 for event in january

andres salcedo

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43 AMG Saloon 2017
Hello everyone,
I’ve been generating interest for the benefit of a charity event I am involved with next year, so am on the fund raising quest!! Also, I work at Mercedes Benz of derby and we will be holding an event within the next couple of months. Not only is our showroom currently under refurbishment, but a new model S Class is also about to arrive. With this in mind, I want to hold an opening event to celebrate our newly refurbished site and also unveil the new model. I will be inviting many wealthy people, business owners etc and regular customers to come and take part. My plan is to celebrate the finer things in life, cars, art, music, chocolate, wine and cheese so my event will feature all of these. Live music, wine and cheese and chocolate tasting, art on display donated by local artists who have kindly commissioned a piece of art in the theme of Mercedes Benz that will be auctioned at the event for the charity. I would also like to display some older S Class models from as many decades as possible in our showroom, if you have a clean example you would like to display n return for an invitation to the event, please get in touch. I hope the event will take place in january, but still to be confirmed. If you would like to be involved, please call me on 07930245404 or email me at andres.salcedo@mercedes-benzofderby.co.uk
Thanks

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom