1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted - New Seats for W203 c class estate

Discussion in 'Bodywork, Tyres, Wheels & Trim' started by Larkyboy, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Larkyboy

Larkyboy New Member

Just bought a c class estate on a 51 plate for my missus. Got it for a song because it was rather grubby inside.

Just had interior valet from professional but still a bit grubby. Thinking of changing the seats. Anybody got some or know from where I may get some?

Help would be appreciated.

2. Chrishazle

Chrishazle Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
    There's an outfit on eBay selling replacement leather full interior sets, with fitting available. The kits have had good write-ups on here and/or t'other side (can't remember which) a while back, but currently they only have W203 saloon listed. They're called dkschweizer, might be worth a try. Please update - I also have a 2001 C270 estate and could also be tempted!

3. OP
    Larkyboy

Larkyboy New Member

got it sorted. Went to a real professional valet man and he has sorted it. cost me 120 green drinking vouchers but worth it.

4. Chrishazle

Chrishazle Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
    Where are you? Who did you use? I had a professional valet done on the Asttra estate I sold to buy my C270 and was impressed with the results.