1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: W124 Coupe Rear Screen and Frnt Wings

Discussion in 'Spares for Sale and Wanted' started by 320puller, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:52 PM.

1. 320puller

320puller New Member

Hi All.
    Anyone have a Coupe Rear Screen ? or decent Oriniginal Front Wings for a W124 Coupe?

2. WDB124066

WDB124066 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet X 2
    Finding good ones of those second hand is like trying to find a hens tooth in a bucket of rocking horse xxxx. Does MB still have new ones...?

3. DREAMER NO2

DREAMER NO2 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W124 2.6E M103 1989
    I was luck and you can be if you look on Ebay - Mercedes W124 front wings pre owned a few on there right now . I was lucky to find 2 for my W124 and i have one spare in case . .The passengers side was in mint condition it was only remove the old one and bolt on the new one .Drivers side was harder to match the paint up to the car . I will bore everyone now with a few pictures i have posted them a few times ,First picture is passengers wing after primer .Second picture the mint win i had from a chap on Ebay after he was hit by a lorry that wrote off his car .And it was so nice the best place to keep it was on the living room room table haha .

Attached Files: