Warranty Direct

david roberts

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone had taken out the so called Luxury Care policy for mechanical breakdowns with Warranty Direct. To my untutored eye it seems quite comprehensive and inclusive. For my E Class (2005) the annual premium is less than half the price of the extended warranty offered by Mercedes (£454 as opposed to £1006 pa). Or is this just another ripoff that never pays up?

Any feedback much appreciated

mikestrivens

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 320TE, 1998 R129 SL500, 2016 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
I took this out for my S600 earlier this year. However, it has a specific exclusion for oil leaks. I had to have the front crank seal replaced only a £6 part but £400 labour as the front of the car had to be removed, cooling and aircon drained etc. I was pleased that the dealer picked up the tab for the labour. So not actually tried to use their service for a claim.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom