Waterproof car cover in action....

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
I've just had a rant on a FB group regarding a trader falsely claiming the covers they sell are waterproof - they are the dimple textured ones, which aren't. I know - I have one on one of my cars. I hate people being lied to and ripped off.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/mark.wibberley.3/posts/10216228344481386&width=500" width="500" height="669" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

This video will especially appeal to those on here - its of a true Waterproof & Breathable cover that we sell, on a neighbours CL600. He bought it about 2 years ago, I moved in next door but 1 a couple of months ago.

if you're looking for a real high quality cover, please take a look here:
https://morethanpolish.com/breathable-waterproof-covers/

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Do you have one the shape of a house? Errr ... I mean W169? :eek:
To be precise (and to keep my OCD happy):
Length: 3,883mm
Width: 2,040mm (with mirrors) 1,764 - without
Height: 1,603mm

o_O

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
If you need to keep your car dry its a fully waterproof cover thats needed .Dont buy breathable covers .these dont stop the rain if it comes hard enough , and if the days are wet for some time .Look at the MONSOON made by Cover Craft this cover is perfect i have used one for 5 years now and its as good as the day i putchased it . And the covers are nice and smooth but even so DSC04074.JPG DSC04177.JPG i use exrtra thermal sheets on the car before its covered up .

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
If you need to keep your car dry its a fully waterproof cover thats needed .Dont buy breathable covers .these dont stop the rain if it comes hard enough , and if the days are wet for some time .Look at the MONSOON made by Cover Craft this cover is perfect i have used one for 5 years now and its as good as the day i putchased it . And the covers are nice and smooth but even so View attachment 53919 View attachment 53920 i use exrtra thermal sheets on the car before its covered up .
That snow covered bonnet needs a smiley face buddy :D

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
custom black mercedes A-Class waterproof cover2.jpg
Do you have one the shape of a house? Errr ... I mean W169? :eek:
To be precise (and to keep my OCD happy):
Length: 3,883mm
Width: 2,040mm (with mirrors) 1,764 - without
Height: 1,603mm

o_O
Yes - we make a custom one for this as the car is tall but long long. You'll see a picture at the top of this page:
https://carcovershop.co.uk/Fully-tailored-Mercedes-covers.asp
Its in our waterproof Flurocoated fabric - different to the one in the video as we only use it for custom made covers. We made one for a well known digger company last week...

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
If you need to keep your car dry its a fully waterproof cover thats needed .Dont buy breathable covers .these dont stop the rain if it comes hard enough , and if the days are wet for some time .Look at the MONSOON made by Cover Craft this cover is perfect i have used one for 5 years now and its as good as the day i putchased it . And the covers are nice and smooth but even so View attachment 53919 View attachment 53920 i use exrtra thermal sheets on the car before its covered up .
CoverCraft dont make this cover..

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
Sorry senior moment it was just off the top of my head should have said COVER ZONE .. I will purchase another one for spares in case i need one .

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom