west london driving a old school w124 e220

Bobby bluejeans

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 E220
Hello friend I am new to this and I am driving my father's E220 w124 that has a window problem never had this before (front)

The G fuse I think keeps blowing I had the switches changed

Oh yh the rear and sunroof windows work

I can put a new fuse in and drip the drivers window and passenger window that's why do i long drive shop the door and the fuse will blow

Not sure why

I'm thinking possibly the passenger window motor could be faulty

So I only for realize after many hours yesterday playing around with all the windows taking up the carpets and had the bonnet wide open and my fuse cover I noticed that the fuse was blowing every time I lock the doors and the windows would go up with

your windows do not your windows do not pop when I was sitting in the car with the engine on or when I'm driving and I'll pull the windows down up and down they pop the fuse when I lock the car central

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom