What annual Mileage to you Diesel owners do?

obduro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55
Mine is a 3L and I don't think even that is a town car :'(

All the more reason to drive aimlessly down the M23 to Brighton...

exjag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 avantgarde 2010 3.0
Just had my first 'real' run in my E Class 350 CDI, a week in Weston-Super-Mare (what a dump, but as a base there's a few decent places around within an hour's drive). Drove down from Leeds and then day trips around the environs. Average mpg for the week a shade under 48. On the return journey went via Burnley to a family do, a steady run up the M5/M6. As it was Sunday, very quiet, not holding anyone up and we had plenty of time, I drove to Burnley at a steady 60 mph (alien concept for me) and returned just short of 55 mpg. For a car with 265 horse power, or whatever they call them these days, phenomenal acceleration when needed, and a £170.00 VEL, I was mightily impressed.

Petrol just doesn't enter the equation for me. Anyone who says petrol is not far behind are deluding themselves, in terms of both economy and performance.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom