What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
Asked the Missus kindly if she doesn't mind catching the bus to collect the Money Pit as it is ready to collect with its new Mot :) Actually it was yesterday.
New cup holder fitted :cool: Cheers Tim, (towbar when I can walk unaided) :(
Money Pit will be back in action in a couple of weeks........When we have saved up enough money to afford to run it during the month of August :D

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
what have i done to my Merc??? .....well numb nuts here managed to damage my N/S/F the other morning....well very early anyway....backing into my parking space at work, i must have turned wheel wrong way and the curse of the piggin wall struck again!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!
scraped the paint on the panel behind front wheel and put a small dent in it...and its one of the new two front wings i painted and put on....big sigh....now i am going to have to repair and paint wing again along with the other bodywork im doing....talk about making work for myself eh? Im normally so careful when driving so this has really peed me off big time....what a klutz eh?!

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Got a bit carried away with the cleaning regime today. :(

I was polishing the Golf but it was getting too hot outside, so I moved into the garage thinking I'd have a few minutes on the Mercedes getting it ready for that meeting at Newby Hall next weekend. The few minutes turned into a couple of hours and I definitely think I went a bit over the top: -

Pipes from front with X Member back.jpg

NS With Tray.jpg

So that's near enough every bit of it cleaned and polished now. And all to be done again before Simply Mercedes at Beaulieu. :D

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

I was polishing the Golf but it was getting too hot outside, so I moved into the garage thinking I'd have a few minutes on the Mercedes getting it ready for that meeting at Newby Hall next weekend. The few minutes turned into a couple of hours and I definitely think I went a bit over the top: -

View attachment 69708

View attachment 69709

So that's near enough every bit of it cleaned and polished now. And all to be done again before Simply Mercedes at Beaulieu. :D

Oh lord, that is a bit OTT !! :rolleyes::D

CrustyClam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63 2007
Did an oil and filter change (An in between the yearly). Think I pumped it to much though, at one point it looked like it would implode.

Image.jpeg

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)

View attachment 69708

View attachment 69709

That’s disgustingly clean Dave, you’ll be giving Rash a run for his money soon with all the work :p

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
Very respectful MPG there Roger, you mustn’t have been in a rush to get there or back :p

It is very hard to drive un-sensibly these days with so many average speed cameras and unmarked cars about, you just have to know the right place and time for increased fuel consumptions.......................... :D

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom