What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Mercedes-2010

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C350 AMG Sport (2013)
I've copied this idea from another forum that I use (A Ford Transit Forum) of all things!

I quite look forward to getting the e-mail notifiers that someone has posted something... De-badged their van, polished it, new wheels maybe... even a new air freshener....

Just a bit of fun really....

So, come on...
What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

paul hayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
Thats nice to hear Paul.....

Kind of a miss in the yard she is.........:D

i still cant get over just how fantastic she drives ,..for her miles:cool:....she will come by and say hello again soon ,,,,but she wont be staying there !

ive got to go to oxford Saturday but ive got to take the van as i cant get it in the Mercedes.....would of been a great run too...wont be in the van though:lol:

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
I was driving my SEC today and had a huge smug grin on my face all day, except when I was running on fumes because I couldn't fill up because all of the ****** morons in Norwich have filled up when there was no need and all of the garages are closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Nice drive though.

shine

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL 500.W216 + C300 Coupe AMG Line 2018
I have just finished watching my girlfriend cleaning the S Class and the SL, she is very thourough, good body wash and wax, clean all the wheels, vacuum the carpets , all she has left to do is check the tyres pressures, oil and steering fluid levels and i will make her a cupa...

Last edited:

MissyD

Reaction score
Website
www.depop.com
Your Mercedes
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I have just finished watching my girlfriend cleaning the S Class and the SL, she is very thourough, good body wash and wax, clean all the wheels, vacuum the carpets , all she has left to do is check the tyres perssures, oil and steering fluid levels and i will make her a cupa...

you certainly know how to spoil a girl :D

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
Changed the bulb on the cluster which illuminates the miles display. ML320 W163

jib

shine

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL 500.W216 + C300 Coupe AMG Line 2018
The trouble with me Sarah i have always been an easy touch.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom