Hussain Faruk

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 cdi coupe 2013
Hi there I have a merc c220 cdi 13 plate coupe with 16” alloys on it (i think they’re referred to as W204?) currently. I was wondering whats the maximum I can to up to without reducing or impacing the performance and handling of the car.

Also if the max is for example 18”, then will any 18” alloys be fine or are there any other measurements I need to take into consideration?

Thanks

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Welcome to the forum Hussain.

If you bookmark this link below and refer to it when you see wheels you like. Click on any wheel and you'll see the part number and ET. Try to buy OEM and not aftermarket and check the ET (Offset). This is very important that the ET matches wheels that are suitable for your car. Mercedes alloys have the part number on the inside spoke of the wheel along with the ET. You need wheels with a part number that begins A204 ... ... ... to ensure you are buying C class wheels.

If you spot any you like, post here so someone can check they will fit. Its an expensive mistake buying unsuitable wheels.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/c_class_coupe_c204_alloys

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
My wife old SLK was on 16" wheels, her new one is on 18" wheels. Difference rock hard suspension & a big increase in tyres prices.
My E class is on 18" summer wheels & 17" winter wheels. I much prefer the 17" wheels, a much nicer ride.

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom