wheelsafe

giuseppe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220Cdi avantgaurde 2001
has anyone tried the product called wheelsafe, a liquid sealant that stays liquid, and seals when you have a puncture, sold by a company from Norway,
no problems with balancing it says in the blerb.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Have not heard of that one,,and there are a few on the market,, MB supply one with my car,and I have no idea who makes that one

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Ultraseal, is the biggest brand in then world ................ I have it on my Boat trailer .....jetski trailer ............... car's etc

Tyre centres dont like it much .......... they complain, of the goo, when changing tyres, and come out with allsorts of excuses not to use it .............

One of the advantages, is, it extends tyre life, on trailer /caravan tryes that need changing every 5 years through cracking .............they dont delaminate as soon.

LYNALL

Reaction score
Some of the trucks at work have similiar goo in, mainly 8 wheeled tippers that off road a lot, i have removed a few nails and out comes the goo, oops hammer nail back in the hole again!, note to driver puncture repair reqd but i remember one truck that came back for months in a row with the same piece of steel in the tyre and to knowledge was never repaired.

Must work as cant remember many flat tyres on these trucks.

Lynall

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom