When is this sand rain going to stop.

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
We had a little rain yesterday morning not a lot but enough to wet the ground. I cleaned the car last weekend and we had no rain since but last night when I got home noticed the car is covered in that dry sandy dirt again. Every time now it seems to rain sand just because we can’t go abroad don’t send us your sand.

Larkone

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C219 CLS 320CDI 2008
In our part of Essex we have not had any real (wet) rain for nearly two months, even my laurel hedge has started to turn yellow with lack of water - it's April ffs. The sand rain is just accelerating our move to becoming a proper full blown desert. Will end up chopping my CLS in for a camel at this rate.

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
In our part of Essex we have not had any real (wet) rain for nearly two months, even my laurel hedge has started to turn yellow with lack of water - it's April ffs. The sand rain is just accelerating our move to becoming a proper full blown desert. Will end up chopping my CLS in for a camel at this rate.
Twin humped?

Mercedes SL500 R231

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
eman yes it all overr my car .But i thought it was from building work i was having done .But its like every year we have nice weather its Sahara sand dust .

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Dromedary or Bactrian?

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
My wife's car (stands in teh drive) is yellow at the moment from the pollen from the fir tree. Sticks like baby $h1T sticks to a blanket.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom