WHERE ARE THE "NO HEADLIGHTS " PEOPLE FROM. ?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Mrs Tode doesn't like me driving on Nightvision -- I can hear her knuckles turning white. :D

Lilian hates all TV, she thinks it is a TV and will never look at it ;)

When on winding roads I tend to turn too soon, I think it is good for clarification of where you are and what is in front

tode

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 btec 2011
As long as it helps to avoid hitting the local wild-life, it's worth using.

pipmk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350cdi Sport cabriolet
She was probably form the "lights will waste my battery brigade" - learnt how to drive back in the days of dynamo's!

Regards
Bill

In my experience it is younger drivers who don't use lights. The older driver with less than perfect eyesight wants all the help they can get.

You would think it cost £10 every time the lights were put on with some drivers.

spock500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300TD, 1998
It's prolly because they are making frequent short runs to the school depleting the battery.

Hubby is fed up charging the battery so best not use 'em.

OP
HERBIEMERCMAN

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
if you flash them they think you are warning them about a speed camera, because if you look in your mirror they do not put their lights on.

IMHO it will end up like the mobile phone drivers, again the same people without their lights on and some still in their pyjamas, so unfortunately the ones who are in the big 4x4's with mega bucks will carry on, even if the police start targetting these people and punish with the £60 fine and three points.

i read "hurtzburg's book 30 yrs ago, it was titled, " man is lazy", and i assume that must have included women as well, SO, if you can climb into a nice warm car to collect your offspring, and afford to pay the cost of being lazy and uncaring,driving using your phone, no lights on etc, then only the penalty points will work, as this will get them out of the road in their "total cumfort bubble", and they will have to walk to school, not with pyjamas on, and make them appreciate what real life is all about. herbiemercman.

Last edited:

S500 Pete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500 (W222) 2014. Turbo 4.7 V8 with loads of toys. Superfast luxury.
Amazes me how many learner drivers in driving school cars I see running around on sidelights, which should be renamed "Parking lights" to help the stupid.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom