Where the sensors of the lamps and the wipers situated in the E320 CDI of 2006?

OP
R

robert_winter_1000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB E350 CDI (W212)
It was a surprise for me to find out that the Mercedes dealer in Germany charged me for an hour work only 30 Euro ex. VAT of course!

If the car takes more that 3 to 4 hours to be repair, then I get a replacement car (free of charge) where I can spend the rest of the day where ever I like in one of the nearby cities! In Holland? Forget about this!

Robert

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
One can pay £115 plus VAT over here per hour,,, Ford in Sweden take £135 per hour,,I did not ask MB the last time I was over there

OP
R

robert_winter_1000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB E350 CDI (W212)
One can pay £115 plus VAT over here per hour,,, Ford in Sweden take £135 per hour,,I did not ask MB the last time I was over there

Here in Holland is the same, more over, never it happened here with MB Den Haag that they did a job for me without going back for the second time to them to ask them to re-fix it again! They are very interested in your wallet and not in your car!

Opposite to the German, who are doing their work perfectly! Never they tried to do some extra jobs or any thing which is really not needed even if you ask them!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Here in Holland is the same, more over, never it happened here with MB Den Haag that they did a job for me without going back for the second time to them to ask them to re-fix it again! They are very interested in your wallet and not in your car!

Opposite to the German, who are doing their work perfectly! Never they tried to do some extra jobs or any thing which is really not needed even if you ask them!

My good friend here in the UK installs SKY in Holland and runs a sprinter,,it was cheaper for him to have the van recovered and fixed by an indie here, than over there,, but we could of coarse live in Denmark :eek:

OP
R

robert_winter_1000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB E350 CDI (W212)
Malcolm, the good thing is that we are not too far from Germany :p; As well, Still I am making internet shopping from the UK...it is much cheaper than here :roll:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Malcolm, the good thing is that we are not too far from Germany; :p As well, Still I am making internet shopping from the UK...it is much cheaper than here :roll:

Yes we can feel the high Euro Robert here :(

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom