Who should display the AMG emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eihtur

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180k 3door
Am I mad to stop a gentle man with that mean face & Russian ACR Assault Rifle to query his badge. I don't want to be knocked into the land of oblivion. Infact, I will sing and dance praises to your car telling you how beautiful your supposedly AMG engine will kick-ass :lol:

Maybe not mad...certainly presumptuous.

OP
Mcobinad

Mcobinad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 Designo Black paint, R500 W251, CL600 W216
Another poser.

media-7.jpg

Mr eihtur or whatever your name is,

I decided to ignore you and your discourteous comments for a reason being that two wrongs cannot make a right. This is just my Idiosyncrasy, get it? I maintain my stand point that am not dissing anybody but just wanted to see cars that truly had the AMG emblem on the rear of their boots. For some reasons, you chose to mystify my genuine intent. Am just having an euphoric moment with esoteric members here, get it? Am vicarious enough to read through your mind that you want to prove something on this forum and am yet to understand that.

But in the real world, with the imperfections intrinsic to humans, I will deliberately choose to vacillate your posts . This is my measly £0.02 :)

eihtur

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180k 3door
I see you have decided to leave "I" out almost entirely now and prefer to commence your sentences with "Am" rather than the correct "I am".

And you are dissing those who decide to have AMG on their cars. Like you , they paid good money for their cars and it is not yours (nor anyone else's) business.

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
This post has (long since) become absurd.

The OP's extravagant (mis)application of flowery language is, I presume, tongue-in-cheek, designed to amuse because nobody composing text of that nature could or should expect to be taken seriously.

Everybody is entitled to the occasional foible and it is a fact of life that some will exhibit more than others and some less in order to establish a balance.

I hope the OP has a large circle of people, completely bereft of any eccentricities, on which he can call in order to effect such a balance :)

JeremyTucker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500/S430
To all those members with AMG badges on non-AMG engined cars...just ignore this thread...whose business is it to dis your car?

The next thread in the series will discuss whether you have the right to remove your AMG badge from your AMG engined car.

There's snobbery and inverse snobbery...which is worse? Discuss.

Agreed. Sums up this thread for me. :lol:

eihtur

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes C180k 3door
Mrs eihtur or whatever your name is.

I decided to ignore you and your discourteous comments because two wrongs don't make a right. This is just my idiosyncrasy, get it? I maintain my stand point that I am not dissing anybody but just wanted to see cars (that truly had the AMG emblem on the rear of their boots) (not sure how to correct this). For some reason, you choose to misunderstand my genuine intent. I am just having a happy moment with like minded (perhaps) members here, get it? I am able enough to read through your mind that you want to prove something on this forum and I am yet to understand that.

But in the real world, with the imperfections intrinsic to humans, I will deliberately choose to ignore your posts . This is my measly £0.02 :)

This reads better...wouldn't you say?

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
I think I might stick an AMG badge on Tilly

orb the Impaler

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 SLK 250 CDi AMG | Volvo V70 2.5T AWD | MV Agusta F4 | 1999 YZF-R1
Another poser.

media-7.jpg

Mr eihtur or whatever your name is,

I decided to ignore you and your discourteous comments for a reason being that two wrongs cannot make a right. This is just my Idiosyncrasy, get it? I maintain my stand point that am not dissing anybody but just wanted to see cars that truly had the AMG emblem on the rear of their boots. For some reasons, you chose to mystify my genuine intent. Am just having an euphoric moment with esoteric members here, get it? Am vicarious enough to read through your mind that you want to prove something on this forum and am yet to understand that.

But in the real world, with the imperfections intrinsic to humans, I will deliberately choose to vacillate your posts . This is my measly £0.02 :)

I am in a bit of "a quagmire" as to what on earth you need to smoke to write this stuff :lol:

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
Someone on here used to have an SL500 with an AMG body kit and badge on it. That person then went on to criticize others for having the real thing on their car. What a hypocrite! :rolleyes:

Herr Rosa Teddy Baer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
None at present
A solution perhaps to this debate would be two types of AMG badge?

“AMG” badge denotes AMG extras fitted
“AMG Powered” badge denotes AMG Engine fitted

Personally not a problem as my car was debadged on purchase at my request.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom