Why????????

merc7

Reaction score
My service indicator showing 7100 m for the next service yesterday showing 30days& i checked it today 29 days any reason for that sudden change??

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
My service indicator showing 7100 m for the next service yesterday showing 30days& i checked it today 29 days any reason for that sudden change??

ASSYST calculates the due date of next service either on mileage, or distance, whichever is the soonest.

Up until 2006 it was 2 yearly or 15,500 miles. Since then it has been annual, or 15,500 miles. (there is some debate about the exact date of the changeover, and the mileages, but these numbers are illustrative and may be accurate). The date is from date of the pre delivery inspection, at which the ASSYST is activated. Whether yours is a 2 year car, or a one year car would depend on the date of manufacture though.

I guess your car is coming up for an anniversary and ASSYST has flipped to days and is counting down from 30, as it should.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom