Wife...

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
lovelly has been driving 10 yrs and still wont push the cruise lever up !!!
My SWMBO is the same. I took 10-15 minutes to demostrate how to uae t, showing how very easy it it is etc. An hour later I actually got her in the driver's seat and told her to set the cruise at around 40 on a dual carriageway near home - with 2 clear miles in front. She suddenly said (in a stage scream) "How do I turn this thing off?" I patiently said "if you just touch the brakes, or push the lever away from you the cruise is disable until you re-enable it" What followed was total peace for a while i.e. she decided not to talk to me. That was a couple of years ago...

Wearsafoxhat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E55k :S211, SL500 :R129 , V220
Ouch! That looks expensive....

I think it will be next renewal though had the free “Mercedes 7days” complementary insurance so who knows.

As for sideways, she’s not quite got the hang of “drifting”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

umblecumbuz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 and CLC 204 cdi, MX5, Kia Soul
My SWMBO is the same. She suddenly said (in a stage scream) "How do I turn this thing off?" I patiently said "if you just touch the brakes, or push the lever away from you the cruise is disable until you re-enable it" What followed was total peace for a while i.e. she decided not to talk to me. That was a couple of years ago...

She must have run out of fuel by now ....

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom