Will c250cgi seats fit c180cgi?

jonnyp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w204/2010/1800
I want to change the fabric seats in my 2010 c180cgi auto for leather seats from the c250cgi. I'll chane the whole seats. Will they fit?

Mine has electric rake/rise but I think the c250 has more electric bits.

S.Speed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Older Citroen Now :-(
I want to change the fabric seats in my 2010 c180cgi auto for leather seats from the c250cgi. I'll chane the whole seats. Will they fit?

Mine has electric rake/rise but I think the c250 has more electric bits.

My Gut feeling is yes they will...
If the year and body style are the same then the engine type is pretty irrelevant...

Conceivably there may be some electrical modification to the wiring loom if the new leather seats have more feature..
Or you may be lucky in that the car is pre wired for them..
But the physical seat is highly likely to just go straight in....
Maybe do any electrical mods another time if they are needed.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The door controllers need checking out to see if the same, they often are, if more options on the seats then possible new looms and buttons also

OP
J

jonnyp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w204/2010/1800
Thanks iwhat about front/back movement

Thanks for the comments guys - I think I will go ahead. Only thing that concerns me is that mine is manual control over front/back movement whereas I guess the c250 is probably electric. Not a problem once I get it set up for me (sole driver) but wondering how I can set it up if the electrics don't work on installation?

PS Main reason I'm changing is cos the fabric seats on my c180 are pants and are really uncomfortable (the were when new). A C250cgi I sat in when shopping around was really comfy so I'm hoping they're a different seat shape (? more sporty and body hugging).

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom