Will this bull bar bolt straight on

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
I don't know the answer to your question but I would advise caution as all bull bars manufactured and fitted after 2007 have to comply with EU legislation, do you know if the unbranded bull bar in you Ebay link does.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Good point, maybe I should shop around for one that I know is kosher
Anything that causes more damage to pedestrians in an accident us a big no-no . Maybe give insurance problems , mot failure etc

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
A good place to start is the manufacturer. Do they offer a retrofit one? Has the vehicle been homologated with one?

Actually- it’s a commercial vehicle so the whole crash system as regards a passenger car isn’t relevant (ask me how I know)- but I strongly suggest you find out if it was homologated with a bullbar or tubular bumper first.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Is that just a cosmetic addition or is it a bit hairy down there in Brixham :rolleyes::D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom