1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Wanted] Wiring loom for W204

Discussion in 'Spares for Sale and Wanted' started by shabba ranks, Nov 2, 2012.

1. shabba ranks

shabba ranks New Registration

Your Mercedes:
    Mercedes C220 AMG Sport Blueeficiency
    Hi.Can anyone help me by telling me if they know of anyone breaking a mercedes C220 sport AMG blueeficiency.2009-2011 model.

Basicly ive bought a fire damage car and need the main wiring harness which comes from the fuse box in the engine bay and goes to the inside of the car and behind the dash.

I'm willing to order from another country if anyone can come up with any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Shabba

2. Comand

Comand Forum Supporter Authorised Forum Supporter

Your Mercedes:
    ML63, SL55, A150, X5, Raptor, ZX10, ZRX1100, Mini, RD350B, RD250B
    Shabba,

Basically everyone cuts them out as they are very difficult to remove - also each one is different as they are built to a VIN.

I know that Greenoaks of Ascot have one in reasonable condition which they bought new because at the time the bit of the wiring loom they needed to fix an issue wasn't available separetely - (the part for the stereo) - it is available seperately now, so you may persuade them to part with what they have for a sensible price ... and add the Stereo loom.

But as I say, there is possibly extra wiring or missing wiring, dependant on the options your car has

Richard