WIS / ASRA & EPC Service Repair Workshop Manual Combo Pack

OP
Oldspanners

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Shouldn't need to, it should just download but as I use Chrome I can't be sure.
Thanks for all your help. A friend with a reliable and fast connection has downloaded it onto a memory stick for me so I'll report back when I get it and see how it works.
Thanks again and I hope Santa brings you something for your Mercedes:):):)

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
Thanks very much Allister but just after reading what W245207 said it looks like I'd need a new PC first and unfortunately (?) I'll be away over Christmas but if you PM me (I haven't done that before) I would be willing to pay for it and the postage if I can find a suitable PC sometime.
It's because I've a project (long term and getting longer) to get another car CLK at the moment and would like to have the benefit of the info.
Thanks again.

where in normandy are you? i am 15 min south of stlo . have star,and a spare clk if yr interested .message me,if yr interested.

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Thanks for all your help. A friend with a reliable and fast connection has downloaded it onto a memory stick for me so I'll report back when I get it and see how it works.
Thanks again and I hope Santa brings you something for your Mercedes:):):)

Thank you, although the Mercedes went to the scrap heap in the sky a while back :( Santa is welcome to bring me something for it's replacement. Even fuel would be welcome :D

OP
Oldspanners

Oldspanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C CLASS 2004 C180
Thank you, although the Mercedes went to the scrap heap in the sky a while back :( Santa is welcome to bring me something for it's replacement. Even fuel would be welcome :D
Happy new year and safe motoring in 2020!
Hope Santa brought lots of high octane fluid for you and the V10 is in full health.
I got around to installing (read tried) the WIS etc from the memory stick and got as far as the four "traffic lights" in the EWA admin tool of which only the second is green and I seem to need a start key to get any further.
Do I need to pay someone to supply this by giving my MAC address or is there another way of getting it started?
Any help appreciated as this is turning into a technological battle!

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Happy new year and safe motoring in 2020!
Hope Santa brought lots of high octane fluid for you and the V10 is in full health.
I got around to installing (read tried) the WIS etc from the memory stick and got as far as the four "traffic lights" in the EWA admin tool of which only the second is green and I seem to need a start key to get any further.
Do I need to pay someone to supply this by giving my MAC address or is there another way of getting it started?
Any help appreciated as this is turning into a technological battle!

PM me, it's a bit complicated setting it up initially.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom