MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
GAD WT3

The revolutionary new tuning option from GAD Tuning, giving you the customer the more flexibility than any other tuning device on the market.

The WT3 was designed to be used by the driver so simplicity come a standard within a matter of minutes you can retrieve the on board data to be sent GAD HQ.

You can send and upload as many times as you wish and store an unlimited amount of files including the original on any compatible device of your choice.

Summery

Factory original data
Change software whenever you like
Any map can be developed to just about any specification
A number of applications can allow for launch control and other functions
Remote disable of EGR and DPF via software

Mercedes Application list to be added this week. Many vehicles supported upto MID 09 - EDC15, EDC16 and many ME variations.

EGR and DPF Disable functions available for limited vehicles please contact for more info.

For prices and availability please contact GAD Tuning directly.

Prices from £230:00 with Standard and Upgraded software.

Pictures to follow this week.....

c15htn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'00 A208 CLK320 Convertible.
Can I have done details on mapping a company car? Is it visible to the garage? Or if it's over written or needs too be removed what's the deal for getting it back on etc?
I have my company vehicles for 4 years so no issue with paying to have it done - just concerned about doing it to someone elses car - especially as it will be factory fresh!
My current vehicle has a map from a local guy, who will put it on, take it off or reload it as required coz he used me as a diesel Guinea pig!
The engines available to me are vauxhall 2.0cdti or BMW 1.9 diesel. So what's my options / gains ?

Thanks!

Last edited:

SteveX

Reaction score
Interesting stuff, I used to do remote tuning from data logging back in the old days :) I am assuming this logic is the same? IE the user does some runs and sends the logged data to you for you to use in mapping?

Mind you that was on forced induction cars, with modified widebands and a custom DIY ECU (based on megasquirts). It was pretty easy to see the duty cycle on the injectors, how much air and fuel was going in, speed sensor / timing etc and what could be 'tweaked'.

I will always remember my first attempts on our test car though, when we boiled the brake fluid by upping the boost and running the car way too lean lol. The turbo manifold was glowing and there was no heat shield on the master cylinder above it. The car eventually slowed down and wouldn't move! Took us a while to figure when it cooled we were good to go again and the brakes wern't locked on! Good job I am not still in the business and trying to sell my services lol. Those were the days.....

Anyway sorry I digress, some more info would be great on this product and how easy or complicated the process is.

Last edited:
OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Our apologies for the shockingly late reply we have been overwhelmed with work recently.

Please feel free to get in touch... We will soon be creating a "how To Video" for the WT3 System and the WT4 System when released.

Kind Regards

William @ GAD Tuning LTD

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom