Yellow Triangle Warning Light

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You've been a great teacher in that respect Malc ;)

Blame someone else if that pleases you, its not my fault if you do not know much about electronics.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
rotfl.gif

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
My car as old as it is, has had a number of Blackpool(lights) moments, I once had a spell cleaning all earth connections and every other one I could see and I now rarely get them.
As cars get more and more complicated these phantom lights will appear on the older versions for many mystery reasons if I tripped off to MB to have them all read it would be a waste of money.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
My car as old as it is, has had a number of Blackpool(lights) moments, I once had a spell cleaning all earth connections and every other one I could see and I now rarely get them.
As cars get more and more complicated these phantom lights will appear on the older versions for many mystery reasons if I tripped off to MB to have them all read it would be a waste of money.

Indeed,,, I tested Dans SL and the were 50 fault codes, the same as on many others that I have tested, they were all dead codes, and not current.

RobWheatley

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 S320CDi Auto with Toys...
My traction light is always coming on but that is me being to heavy on the loud pedal along the country lanes.
I have had loads of warning lights on mine just the once, and as malcolm says his are, normally in the wet, never to be seen again.
The last funny one was the comand unit telling me there was no CD magazine inserted, ejected it and put it back in, still the same error, turned off and re started and it was fine again.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom