What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Got the rear of the clk onto ramps after dreaming about rust last night . 5 hours in total , got it all rubbed down , rust converted and then a coat of black hammerite . I will sleep well tonight knowing it's had a half decent treatment and because I'm knackered . Just time to wash and hit the Indian (beer included ) with some friends :D .
Total cost for both cars £40 .

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Yep, car was as good as described and I can honestly say I know there isn't another one out there that's going to be like it. Fingers crossed now that the Pug sells on Thursday

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
It's another good reason why you should wear clean pants every day , you never know what the day is going to bring , and wether someone else might be undressing you :shock:
Trust me, I was in clean pants when the saga started!
Mind you, if someone had told me what I was going to experience... brown chords would have been more appropriate!

Someone else did undress me and the clothes returned were
‘adjusted’ for massive frontal ventilation!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Spent a while deleting DTC s which had been thrown up by the aux battery malfunction and replacement
Also ran diagnostic to check the AC which refuses to run icy cold as I’d expect on low....nothing
Regassed late last year too, diagnostic shows fluid is fine.
Maybe I’m expecting too much but the XC90 gets lovely and cool in the same weather

Nigel Hewitt

Reaction score
Website
www.nigelhewitt.co.uk
Your Mercedes
E300/W212/2014/2L Diesel Hybrid (Also a Honda CBR1000RA Fireblade)
Put the wiring for the dash cam back into the headlining and the door pillars.
Fudged the mobile cradle and the TomTom into the centre console power. Not ideal yet.
Still dithering over keeping the Tom Tom against the built-in but live traffic and speed limits still feel too good to loose.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Put the wiring for the dash cam back into the headlining and the door pillars.
Fudged the mobile cradle and the TomTom into the centre console power. Not ideal yet.
Still dithering over keeping the Tom Tom against the built-in but live traffic and speed limits still feel too good to loose.
Nice day for general tinkering buddy :D

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Fitted the stupidly expensive lower wishbones to the 124 and quick tracked, Merls gonna do full four wheel alinement in the week for me, removed and cleaned the front ABS sensors to cure the ABS light coming back on after start, good clean next weekend then ready for forum GTG next month......

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
Ridiculous price for something that costs £1 max to make

A local 3D printer shop could have made one for a tenner...., including the HK label

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
Washed it .... dried it .. put some of that Gtech stuff I won months ago on the windows ...

Cleaned out the drain on the drivers side , finally once located ....

Got up today to find it had been shat on by a flock of sparrows .... the smallest pieces of crap ever but all over it ...

Cleaned it again this morning ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Washed it .... dried it .. put some of that Gtech stuff I won months ago on the windows ...

Got up today to find it had been shat on by a flock of sparrows .... the smallest pieces of crap ever but all over it ...

Cleaned it again this morning ...

I cleaned mine on Sat to have a 20min rain shower deposit half the Sahara on it so washed it again on Sunday :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also washed my Mum's C250CGi which was absolutely disgusting

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I cleaned mine on Sat to have a 20min rain shower deposit half the Sahara on it so washed it again on Sunday :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That feeling is well known to me living 500 yards from the sea wall !! :rolleyes:

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Oilseed rape is a killer round here at the moment, drove down to Croydon at the weekend and by the time o got home my car had turned from Bronze to bronze ish gold :alien:

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom