What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Got my new aftermarket grills fitted. :D

Still no idea why Mercedes haven't done something similar, unless they're making a few quid selling radiators...

Front at Home.jpg

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Got my new aftermarket grills fitted. :D

Still no idea why Mercedes haven't done something similar, unless they're making a few quid selling radiators...
I've got that impression too - with 169 lower grille - it's designed to destroy the rads behind it, and having had my a/c condenser and radiator replaced, luckily under RAC warranty, when I bought this car, I do not fancy paying that myself in a year or two ... so will probably do something very similar - got the mesh already, albeit nothing as OEM looking as yours :)

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Those look superb Dave and just like those on the GTR F1 safety cars for just the reason you say !

I asked Zunsport about the AMG GT R/S today as John at Big Fish Tuning has one and he'd asked me about them. They said that they don't do them but may do if there was demand for them, but they haven't had any enquiries. They did however say that they can do a one off, so the big lad's happy with that. :)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Just re-insured the car this evening. The company I have been with for three years with no claims during that time has decided to jack the premium by almost a hundred pounds to £389.00p. Ran a Compare the Market and came up with Tesco Bank Insurance with the same cover for £271.00p No contest, I am now with Tesco ! :)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I asked Zunsport about the AMG GT R/S today as John at Big Fish Tuning has one and he'd asked me about them. They said that they don't do them but may do if there was demand for them, but they haven't had any enquiries. They did however say that they can do a one off, so the big lad's happy with that. :)
Are they doing 212s Dave?

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Not sure I can see you in a Fiat 124 Spider

[Ahem] Abarth... if you please! :)

Whatever I get has to be only car; needs to be more sensible running costs day-to-day than the 63. Also has to be a bit of fun..... as it has to follow the 63!

Oh... What have I done to mine today??? Agreed the sale 30 mins ago! o_O:(

Last edited:

Jimbo1959

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
VW Scirocco. The Quattro, E350 CDi Blue Efficiency Sport Coupe, now both gone
[Ahem] Abarth... if you please! :)

Whatever I get has to be only car; needs to be more sensible running costs day-to-day than the 63. Also has to be a bit of fun..... as it has to follow the 63!

Oh... What have I done to mine today??? Agreed the sale 30 mins ago! o_O:(

WTF have you done???

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
WTF have you done???

Long overdue Jim, as per previous. Should've really moved it last year, but no idea what to replace it with, plus work is a little uncertain (I may well even have to move abroad) - it's the first car in over 25 yrs that I've owned for more than 2 yrs, and still love it... it's irreplaceable!!!

But... New career is too vague in terms of regularity, and less income even when working! 63 nearing 7yrs old too, so some large bills can be reasonably expected before long.

Have actually sold it to the guy who was running my local Indie! It goes Saturday. I start crying tonight. I may actually go and sleep in it.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom