What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That looks like a very nice example of A210!

If you're planning to do a few mods (interior, head unit, DRLs, etc) - let me know: been there, done that :)

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
That looks like a very nice example of A210!

If you're planning to do a few mods (interior, head unit, DRLs, etc) - let me know: been there, done that :)

Thanks! Has a bit of rust on the rear arches, so will sort that out if its clean enough underneath. Will see what its truly like when I get it tomorrow.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
No, I get enough punishment from the one I have!!! (If a R129 SL600 came up I could be convinced though)

Its this:
media.jpg

A210 Evolution "AMG"
I like the grille. :)

Last edited:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
No, I get enough punishment from the one I have!!! (If a R129 SL600 came up I could be convinced though)

Its this:
media.jpg

A210 Evolution "AMG"
I bid last week on an R129 SL600 Alex but too low ( as high as I wanted to though) it didn’t make the reserve either which I think was silly personally . Want one but not prepared to sell my soul...

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
I bid last week on an R129 SL600 Alex but too low ( as high as I wanted to though) it didn’t make the reserve either which I think was silly personally . Want one but not prepared to sell my soul...

Was it the LHD spanish registered one?

They are good, but older ones and wiring looms means that one has to be careful not to spend too much!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Was it the LHD spanish registered one?

They are good, but older ones and wiring looms means that one has to be careful not to spend too much!
No to be fair it was a well sorted 81k one RHD but well overpriced! If I was buying as an only car I could ‘maybe’ have justified it to myself but I’ve limited space and budget to have a drive ornament - it might have to wait until retiral time :(

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks! Has a bit of rust on the rear arches, so will sort that out if its clean enough underneath. Will see what its truly like when I get it tomorrow.
One of the easiest mods - to rectify a cruel injustice ;) - a bonnet badge!

Top Bottom