05 C200 Classic SE Auto Komp Oil Level Check

Scuderia

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser
Hi Guys and Girls,

I know this has been covered many times before but i can't seem to find my answer:Oops:,

I used to own a 98 C180 Classic and this had its own Oil Dip Stick.....me lol,joking aside,

It seems that my new 05 C200 SE Classic Kompresser doesn't:confused:,it has what appears to be a red dip stick but in fact its just a red cap,now i know i can check my own oil levels using my dash computer but iam not happy about this as i would much rather i do it myself:),at least that way if i run low on oil and cause damage Ive only got myself to blame,

1). If i choose to buy an oil dip stick on ebay or just on-line whats the code of my cars engine? W???,i have the K engine? i think,i ask as iam sure most models will have a different sized dip stick?,

Thanks you,

All the best Scuderia

MERCSPORT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 CLS 350 CDI Grand Edition
You have a W203 mate and yes it is the K/Kompressor engine. That is really weird... My 2007 57 W203 had a dipstick?? I think (not sure) the my W204 has one too

OP
Scuderia

Scuderia

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser
You have a W203 mate and yes it is the K/Kompressor engine. That is really weird... My 2007 57 W203 had a dipstick?? I think (not sure) the my W204 has one too

:cool:Thanks,

It is weired:confused:, or better still madness? that Merc feel there is no need for a dip stick in some cases......they maybe think iam dip stick for not putting my trust into my cars ecu and sensors:rolleyes:,

I will try and source one over the next few weeks?,none on ebay at the minute that i can see,Do yo know if there are any other engine models that use the same dip stick as i might be able to source one from my local breaker? but its not a Kompresser,

Cheers Scuderia

Top Bottom