05 C200 Classic SE Auto Komp Oil Level Check

Scuderia

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser
Hi Guys and Girls,

I know this has been covered many times before but i can't seem to find my answer:Oops:,

I used to own a 98 C180 Classic and this had its own Oil Dip Stick.....me lol,joking aside,

It seems that my new 05 C200 SE Classic Kompresser doesn't:confused:,it has what appears to be a red dip stick but in fact its just a red cap,now i know i can check my own oil levels using my dash computer but iam not happy about this as i would much rather i do it myself:),at least that way if i run low on oil and cause damage Ive only got myself to blame,

1). If i choose to buy an oil dip stick on ebay or just on-line whats the code of my cars engine? W???,i have the K engine? i think,i ask as iam sure most models will have a different sized dip stick?,

Thanks you,

All the best Scuderia

MERCSPORT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 CLS 350 CDI Grand Edition
You have a W203 mate and yes it is the K/Kompressor engine. That is really weird... My 2007 57 W203 had a dipstick?? I think (not sure) the my W204 has one too

OP
Scuderia

Scuderia

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser
You have a W203 mate and yes it is the K/Kompressor engine. That is really weird... My 2007 57 W203 had a dipstick?? I think (not sure) the my W204 has one too

:cool:Thanks,

It is weired:confused:, or better still madness? that Merc feel there is no need for a dip stick in some cases......they maybe think iam dip stick for not putting my trust into my cars ecu and sensors:rolleyes:,

I will try and source one over the next few weeks?,none on ebay at the minute that i can see,Do yo know if there are any other engine models that use the same dip stick as i might be able to source one from my local breaker? but its not a Kompresser,

Cheers Scuderia

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom