Search results

1. T

Bose sound system system swap

Just wanted to know if The Bose sound systemcan be transferred from S class 350 year 2004 model to S class 2003 model. What’s involved..and is it a diy job. Thanks
  2. T

Mercedes S class W220 2004 Model central locking vacuum pump issues

Mercedes S class W220 2004 Model central locking vacuum pump issues Since changing the vacuum pump I’ve probably messed up the yellow hoses positions on pump! The rear o/s door lock doesn’t open/open..but randomly does if I mess about with switches, the boot trunk doesn’t open via remote nor...
  3. T

Air bag /SRS light on Mercedes S class W220 2004

UPDATE.... Replaced passenger side air bag ..bought used from ebay. Got faults cleared..so far all good.
  4. T

Well got my mechanic to read the fault codes and I’ve copied them here: It’s Not the Child seat sensor fault.but looks like passenger side air bag issues? Any more advice please Thanks
  5. T

Passenger seat air bag ( child seat safety ) triggered fault brought on air bag light! Tried the kit from eBay re: bypass module plug in. Worked for a couple of weeks..then fault reappeared! Thought I had it now fixed perfectly by my mechanic who actually disabling the front seat sensor from...
  6. T

Rear suspension drops after parked up S 350 2004 model

Ok I’ve had the same issue come back! I’m sure it’s to do with the Temperature dropping well below 0 deg ! As I’ve been having a parasitic drain problems for a good few years..I’ve had a battery isolator fitted. I don’t use this car more than once a month.so i disconnect the battery after use...
  7. T

Suspension still all fine..today took car for a 200 mile journey..no issues at all.
  8. T

Further update.. Still holding air and suspension is in correct position!
  9. T

Yes I’ve come to that very same conclusion.. It’s been almost 48 hours and it’s still in the normal position. It’s got to be the low air temperature having something to do with the slow leaks! Thanks
  10. T

Just an update..as Not sure if there’s any link.. Due to original issue I’ve had with a parasitic discharge and having battery completely drained a few years ago.. I had fitted a cut off to the battery which ive been disconnecting every time I’ve not used the car..which was almost once a month...
  11. T

After ringing a Merc Main dealer ..the upshot ..Refurbs are around £850 and Brand new well over £1400 each..oh yes none are available for a good few weeks ! Can any member shed some light ..as to which ones they have fitted and are are happy with your choice and could recommend! Thanks
  12. T

Hi Malcolm Would you happen to know the parts no and where’s best to get them please! Thanks
  13. T

Hi Ive only noticed yesterday that rear suspension had deopped after car was left parked for a few days ! Once key is inserted the red Warning message is displayed car too low. Once started and the presed the up and down switch and car starts to pump up the suspension and stay ok and drives...
  14. T

S 350 2004 petrol Battery flat after a few days

Just wondering.. Any member who’s got similar age model s class 2004 model 220 could check and confirm if.. With car locked keys are removed ..leaving the passenger window open..and leaving it for about 30 mins so to make sure everything is gone off. Then through the open passenger window...
  15. T

That’s another item to check.. Appreciate your input Thanks
  16. T

Just an update.. I’ve noticed that the command system doesn’t shut off at all even when the keys removed from car! All other electrical working parts are shutting off after 15-30 mins..but the command system turns on even after an hour ..I tried this without opening the door by leaving the...
  17. T

Mercedes S Class Car Alarm Siren

Are these siren alarms which are fitted underneath near the n/s wheel arch,specific to W 220 models or interchangeable with other models or interchangeable?
  18. T

Door handles:Mercedes S class W220 2004 Model

Yes that’s very true! But you’ve got to open the door first.. then remove the the rubber gasket,then put a long torax key to loosen the holding screw!
  19. T

Door handles:Mercedes S class W220 2004 Model

Interesting replies Gents Thanks. Not sure ...but I’m led to believe ..the outside handles can be removed without taking off the door cards!

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom