Search results

1. Srdl

Android Auto

Welcome. It does sound like a software update may be needed but I can’t see a non touchscreen becoming a touch screen. The guys to ask are Comand Online. Give them a call with your VIN number. https://www.commandonline.co.uk/
  2. Srdl

New e320cdi w211 owner

Hello Curtis and welcome. @Wighty is your man for the 211
  3. Srdl

Looking to renew

Go for the E43 AMG if you want petrol! Though I do wonder why you want to get rid of yours after only 43k miles? It’s a car you know and trust compared to an expensive upgrade that might have unknown issues.
  4. Srdl

2012 B180 Sport ecu remapping issue

I have to say that if I wanted to drive with full throttle runs and hitting the rev limiter, I wouldn’t choose a 1.8 B Class. There is a reason that the B Class is the only model never touched by AMG!
  5. Srdl

ambient lighting not working

I assume it hasn't been turned off on the screen menu? Vehicle / Light settings / Ambient Lighting
  6. Srdl

Hello Rex and welcome
  7. Srdl

50 years On the Road (Safely…) Today !!

As the forum is working properly, at the moment, here is a small selection of my previous vehicles: My Dad's Morris Oxford that I learnt to drive in (no, I didn’t park it in the water!) One (of my two) MG Maestros :cool: Cavalier SRi 130 My last BMW (325Ci) My first Mercedes
  8. Srdl

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

I’m still on my original discs at ~54k miles. Rear pads were replaced at 43k
  9. Srdl

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Like others, make and model in one but failed with the numbers
  10. Srdl

50 years On the Road (Safely…) Today !!

I can beat you on some of those stats! For me, it will be 55 years, this year and I passed my test when I was 17 and 3 months. Never joined the IAM but my Dad's friend, who taught me to drive, was an IAM member, I've only had one speeding ticket (never been caught for all the other offences...
  11. Srdl

Engine lights - after adding Ad B

Where are you Gina - you may need someone with more expertise than Halfords to sort this out
  12. Srdl

Adblue. Am I missing something?

Welcome You can always check your VIN to see what the car came with: https://www.lastvin.com/
  13. Srdl

2013 Mercedes-Benz A180 AMG Factory Anti-Theft Alarm

Welcome. It does sound odd that it doesn’t even prime, even if the siren is not working. I wonder whether the previous owner had problems with it before and took a fuse out? Sorry, haven’t got a fuse diagram for the A Class so don’t know where that might be. If you bought it from a trader...
  14. Srdl

Another newbie

Hello Sarah and welcome
  15. Srdl

How low can you go?

Stick with it Paul. Repairs, even if costly, are still cheaper than a replacement car and you know the history of yours so it’s a much safer bet,
  16. Srdl

Certificate Of Conformity for A Car Coming From California To France

I believe the Certificate of Comformity is usually in a yellow folder, at least for the European market, and may well be stored with the manual if there was one for the US market.
  17. Srdl

Just don’t mention water ingress or cars with built in swimming pools :D
  18. Srdl

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

One here as well
  19. Srdl

Helll Chris and welcome
  20. Srdl

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Yesterday, took it for a drive - 375 miles from the New Forest to Northumberland (Bamburgh) for a few days walking, av 29.4mpg. “They” talk about a north/south divide - after the usual chaos of the M27 and A34 that I’ve become used to, the roads “up north” were pleasantly quiet and good to drive...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom