Search results

1. D

Om613 3.2cdi timing marks

Hi all Can i please ask if anyone can help me. Om613 engine. Got it down on the floor as it came from scrap car. I need to set engine back in time, crankshaft to cams. Timing chain has been removed from the engine. Please if anyone can help Thank you
  2. D

W220 air matic issue over 65mph

Thank you. I have that link saved. To add to my post above . Car don't drop on any corners,i lifted it to high setting and took measurements and after 20 days i got back from holiday and it didn't drop a single mm. I do have a issue with rear drives side that is driving me mad (uk drives...
  3. D

W220 air matic issue over 65mph

Hi all. Finally after working on 2003 w220 cdi lwb for 4 5 months i got it on the road and took it for spray job. I have upgraded factory staggered 18s rims for 18s of 2012 w221. Standard w220 staggered set up had 245/45/18 fronts and 265/40/18 rears. New wheels from w221 are 18s 8.5j all...
  4. D

W220 rear camber arm issue

Hi Thank you I have managed to get camber arms from autodoc Germany. But for life of me no one can get rear uper torque arms. Original torque arms part number w2203521105 Shassie number of my car is WDB2201252A362860 . I have emailed lot of company's and all i am getting back is, We don't...
  5. D

S350 - Suspension problems -'53 plate

Why do you think air struts are gone? You can test each individually easy and cheep for leaks. On the other hand shock absorber it self can go but i dont know if they are available to by separate from air bag. Bushes can go on rear or front suspensions and give you bad ride. Rear air struts...
  6. D

Hi lads Thank you for all your help. But unfortunately i need it again. Same sorry as before. Mercedes part number w2203521105 Its upper cotrol arm ,its one opposite camber arm on rear subframe you found for me. I contacted autodoc. As per your French link,they have German,English website...
  7. D

Thank you both for replays and help. I need to try that Mercedes website from your link bit better i cant get much info from it ? And i am better with spanners that pc and websites. I dropped w from part number and i was getting same results as per you link uper camber link from Metzger and...
  8. D

Hi all I hope somone can help me please. I am in need of both rear camber arms For w220 s class year 2003 3.2cdi long wheel base but all main uk car parts company's can find me one. I took original part number from it and its w2203521005 and its not giving them anything to go by.? I was...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom