Search results

1. T

W203 water sloshing sound

I managed to clear all the scuttle drains on Friday. 3 of them are fairly accessible. The fourth is on the drivers side and is tucked in just at the side of the fuse box. It's almost impossible to see - drain water drains from the scuttle, along a channel in the wing, under a plastic cover...
  2. T

Thanks I can get to most of the scuttle drains from the engine bay - I'll rod them or blow them out. But it's the area near the fuse box / brake reservoir which baffles me. It looks like water is diverted into there, but I can see any way that it is supposed to come out? Is the drain under...
  3. T

Thanks! I've never been able to locate that drain - do you know where I can find an image of it? Can you describe it? Is it much of a job to remove the fuse box as you suggest? I need to get the car back home first....
  4. T

Coming back to this thread after nearly 8 years! I never properly got to the bottom of this, either the noise or the location of drains. The water collecting near the brake fluid reservoir never seemed to be a problem, and I put the water noise down to the condensate in the AC draining...
  5. T

Restraint system service SRS

After reading various threads about defective passenger seat sensors, I banged the seat cushion a bit and disconnected and remade the wiring connections. After all that the light still remained on, so I gave up. Next time I drove the car the light went out after a few mins and hasn't returned.
  6. T

Restraint system service SRS

Hi, The SRS light has illuminated on my W203 with the following message 'Restraint system service'. This warning doesn't appear in the manual, and most other SRS faults I've seen online state 'restraint system defective'. So I'm not sure if this is an actual error, or a service indicator...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom