w126

1. S

IDLE Speed

Looking for table with correct values for w126 300SE IDLE speed in Neutral and on Gear as have to adjust fuel/air mixture...
  2. S

w126 300 SE AC Fan

Hello, Please see see picture of my AC Fan, I have tested it with 12V external power source and its working well, but when connected to the cables inside the car it doesn't work when AC is ON/OFF. Could you tell me please when this fan goes ON?
  3. Onne

W126 Headlight washer/wipers

Hello all, First post, so I'd better introduce myself. My name is Onne, Dutchman living in the UK. I've got a 1990 W126 300SE running on LPG I've got a problem with my headlight washing system. Fuse is fine but there is a reference to a relay 86? Any idea where this would be? Any...
  4. B

W126 electrics center console

Most of the centrer console doesn't appear to work on my w126.. E.g heating system, cruise control. but windows, sunroof n heated electric seat all work. Is it worth taking it to my local Mercedes dealership for them to repair as there isnt anywhere that deals with vehicle electrics where i am...
  5. S

w126 300SE gearbox leaking and oil level

hello all, I had a post about few weeks about small leaking from my gearbox, I have just checked the gearbox oil when the engine is off and level is okay, but when I trun on engine the level is way below the limit. I think so we need to check gearbox oil when engine is running, am I right. Do...
  6. B

W126 and blue interiors

Hello, I'm thinking about buying a 500 SEC, seen as though the dream wide bodies are impossible to find.. Unfortunatly any half decent car I've seen has blue leather seats and interiors.. I think blue interiors are awfull. So wondering how much do you guys think a complete interior...
  7. S

SEC W126 leaking boot - latest info

Hi, I've read several threads about the leaking boot problem. Mine has it too and needs the outer panel below the rear window replacing. For my benefit and the benefit of other members, I'd like to summarise the problems and solutions so all the possible causes are in one place and easily...
  8. G

W126 wiring nightmare!!!

Hi, I just bought a 1983 500sec, the car looks great but has a major wiring mess: Non functioning options, badly rewiring, missing fuses and so on. So before any mechanical repairs I plan to completely rewire it. The question would be does anyone know an online vendor and part numbers for my...
  9. T

rattling / knocking from offside front wheel

I'm a proud new owner of a W126 500 se. She's a beauty all round cosmetically and in the engine, there's just one problem and I wondered if anyone has had a similar issue and might be able to suggets what the problem is. When the car goes over bumps or small potholes there's a sort of...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom