190E seats swap

Jon Mitchel

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1993 190E 2.0 automatic
Please could someone tell me how easy it would be to change the seats:
1. Mine is a 1993, can I put earlier seats in and if so how early?
2. How easy is it to do?
This would be swapping from one 190E to another so no problem with parts/sourcing.
Thanks for any help/advice

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Are yours electric or mechanically operated?

Swapping like for like shouldn't be a problem but a conversion to electric would be a world of pain I should imagine.

A definitive answer would probably be found on the 190 Forum, the font of knowledge for all things 190 related. :)

OP
J

Jon Mitchel

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1993 190E 2.0 automatic
Are yours electric or mechanically operated?

Swapping like for like shouldn't be a problem but a conversion to electric would be a world of pain I should imagine.

A definitive answer would probably be found on the 190 Forum, the font of knowledge for all things 190 related. :)
They're manual.
Thanks will check that.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom